Little Hope {Frozen} Little Hope {Frozen}

cool

This sounds like something Tyler, The Creator would rap to. Good stuff

lazy-dave responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it :D I don't know who this Tyler (The Creator) is but I'll check out his stuff

-ganon95- Bit.trip Part3- VOID -ganon95- Bit.trip Part3- VOID

5/5 10/10

Shit dude, this is some quality stuff right here...this reminds me of a more upbeat version of Starcreams music, I love all the layers and automations. Great job dude!

ganon95 responds:

thnx, you should check out the original(s) :P

NGHH'11 - MadFLeX vs Gasmasq NGHH'11 - MadFLeX vs Gasmasq

Madflex

Hands down madflex fucking OWNED.

- Off White - Off White

Great track!

i love it but theres this weird static noise in the background that just kills it for me. But it's still a great song, and I love the atmosphere the muddled voices in the background give this track.

Or4nges responds:

Sorry if the static got a bit annoying lol. It was there to add a sort of 'broken' feel. Maybe i'll make a clean version someday.

-Don't Say "Lazy"- (Cover) -Don't Say "Lazy"- (Cover)

FUCK YES

This is a SPOT ON cover, fucking love K-On! lol You have no idea how excited I got when I saw this! Great job man!!!

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Be sure to check out the other 2 I did as well then if you're a K-On!! fan.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Twilight Zone guitar Twilight Zone guitar

creeeeeeepy

Lol so creepy. I liked the weird fading in and fading out too. Nice track!

NekoMika responds:

Thanks

Dirtier Than Browser History Dirtier Than Browser History

Meh not awful

Intro is far too harsh on the ears...this song sounds more like a shit ton of interference rather than dubstep. Keep at it though

EricFreeman responds:

I like the intro. And it started as a test. Listen to my real dubstep song "I Wub Wub Wub You". That's my only serious one.

Also, I just noticed that out of my six reviews, all have been 9 or 10 except for yours. Way to be the outlier :P

Endless Day of Grass Fiel Endless Day of Grass Fiel

Akin to Toro Y Moi

Definitely an odd mixture of real instruments and synthesized ones. This reminds me a lot fo Toro Y Moi's back tracks, strange....a bit funky but with a modern beat. Creates some good ambiance. I like it

Buoy responds:

omg Toro Y Moi is the trippiest thing I've heard

Hydrorchestral Scores Hydrorchestral Scores

getting better

Not sure why you identified with Orchestral music in the title. This is much more like downbeat trance. Although I like the melody it is a bit cliche and over used.

Flight of Wild 2 Symphony Flight of Wild 2 Symphony

Meh

IT all sounds a little too synthetic and the bass used doesn't really fit, the only part I can really say was well done was some of the brass instruments.